Gentlemen... Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wives!

Category: ,


....cause they tackling er'body out here! (yes, I am a Antoine Dodson lover LOL!)

If you love looking at the ladies and the game of football equally, then there is a God.

The Lingerie Football League is coming back for their 2nd year, starting this week. That's right, gorgeous women in their bras and panties, running around on a football field, making tackles, pulling hair and scoring touchdowns.

The league started in 2009, after starting out being a halftime show during the Super Bowl as the Lingerie Bowl. They have since expanded into a full fledged league, with 10 teams to choose from and go gaga for.

I won't lie, I considered trying out for the Baltimore Charm team. I figured, I'm a girl and I love football, why not give it a shot. Until I saw a preview of the upcoming season. These girls hit.. and they hit HARD!
While I love football as much as the next man (or woman), I like being a girly girl a little more. Not to mention, I probably wouldn't be the most athletic girl on the field. Broken noses and ACL tears aren't my cup of tea. So I think I'll just watch and enjoy.

Gentlemen, hide your kid, hide your wives!!! Get you some "me time", as the LFL starts this Friday, 9/10 and will play on MTV2.

Try not to drool too hard, guys.. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by <span class=Image and video hosting by <span class=
Image and video hosting by <span class=

Comments (0)

Post a Comment