Ray Lewis' Old Spice Commercial- WTF???

Category: , , ,



Ravens LB Ray Lewis is a passionate player and an even better motivator. As a Ravens fan, I love me some Ray Ray. He's the face of the organization and one of my favorite all-time players. But this right here..... Ray, the actor.......... is NOT what's hot in the streets.

Old Spice has a new commercial with the future hall-of-famer, and I must admit, this is one of the worst commercials I've seen in a LONG time.

Note to Ray Ray: Just because it's an opportunity doesn't mean it's a good one. The second you saw this corny plot, you should have headed for the hills. I can't be the only person to look at this commercial like this
<span class=

Next time, read the script first, Ray!

Comments (6)

I didn't think it was that bad. It's a softer, cleaner side of Ray, but I'm bias. ;-D

LOL! He looked and sounded ridiculous and stiff!

You clearly have not seen any of the Old Spice ads. If you go to youtube and watch the story behind this you might get it.

Shut up Jack! Its whack as hell!

@Jack, I don't have to see any of them to know what a bad commercial is. The production, lines, even the raven. Just awful.

I love Big Ray as much as the rest of us but he should stick to football....acting is clearly not his thing

Post a Comment