The NFL Chick's Playoff Pick'Em

Category: , , , , , , ,

Okay, this is where the fun begins. I've did my own rendition of picking the AFC and the NFC for the upcoming season.. and of course, folks want to know who my Super Bowl picks will be. Although I'm not the best at picking divisions, I've been pretty decent in picking my potential SB picks (I chose San Diego and New Orleans last year, so I was half right LOL).

So without further ado... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!! Here are my 2010 Playoff Scenario picks:

AFC Wild Card Weekend


Texans @ Jets- The Texans are my dark horse pick this year, beating out New England for a playoff spot by strength of schedule. They finally get in the dance! But I don't forsee them advancing. This Jets D is ferocious and the Texans are more of a pass happy team, not as balanced. Sexy Rexy gets the win this time.

Winner: jets helmet logo

Baltimore @ San Diego- The Chargers will get in, but they will really miss Vincent Jackson come playoff time. The Chargers D won't be enough to stop all of the weapons the Ravens have on offense. The Ravens win easy, simply because their D won't be able to handle it.

Winner:Ravens Helmet

(sorry boo boo, I love you but my squad will prevail)


Divisional Playoffs

Baltimore @ Indianapolis - The Colts are Ravens Killers. They know how to beat them better than any other team in the league. This is the year the Ravens get the monkey off their back.

Winner:Ravens Helmet

Jets @ Bengals- In a rematch of the 2009 Wild Card game, I don't forsee the same result. This is where the buck stops for Rex and company. It all comes down to the QB play. If Palmer stays healthy, the sky is the limit for this team. I still don't trust Sanchez enough, despite the weapons he has. The think Cincy pulls it out

Winner: Bengals helmet


AFC Championship


Baltimore @ Cincinnati- Yes, I'm picking an AFC North AFC Championship. And I am far from biased. But the NFL is like a crap shoot, and to a lot of you, this is not something you would see happening. But it's extremely realistic. These two teams know each other.. and well! Carson Palmer is second behind Peyton Manning in making the Ravens eat their own crow. But in the end, the Ravens will prevail. Ed Reed will be back and Carson Palmer wants no parts of that, trust me.

Winner: Ravens Helmet




NFC Wild Card Weekend

Washington @ Dallas- These two bitter rivals will meet for Wild Card weekend. By then, I expect McNabb to either be hurt, or out of gas. Sorry Skins fans, I think Dallas has what it takes to go further. Sucks that it's to your arch nemesis though
Winner:Cowoboys helmet
Minnesota @ San Francisco- This is my upset pick. While the Vikings are a good overall team, I think this is when we really see how good the 49ers are on defense. Adrien Peterson fumbles away another game. The End

Winner: 49ers helmet


NFC Divisional Weekend


Dallas @ Green Bay- Sorry Dallas, Aaron Rodgers is on a mission. And you're in the way. Cowboys fans are gonna throw tomatoes at me, but if you're playing GB in the Divisionals, it looks like another 1 win playoff year for you.

Winner: Packers logo

San Francisco @ New Orleans- San Francisco may not be able to handle all that New Orleans can throw at them. The Saints have way too many weapons and the 49ers can't outscore the Saints.
Winner:Saints helmet

NFC Championship

Green Bay @ New Orleans- This is going to be epic. Better than the Vikings- Saints NFC Championship game. Aaron Rodgers, the NEW face of the Packers, against Drew Brees, the NFL darling. High powered offenses, good defense, and plenty of points. But in the end, I think Green Bay prevails.

Winner: Packers logo




Super Bowl XLV
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baltimore @ Green Bay- Looks like this is the sexy pick amongst other bloggers and sports writer. When I first predicted this earlier in the year, I thought I was doing something. I guess I really wasn't doing that much, because a lot of other people have this same prediction. I refuse to change my pick, because I'm going with my gut. However, everyone is picking Green Bay to be the winner. And while I picked them to win as well, someone has to pick the underdog. And since my squad is the underdog...... allow me to be the one to do it!


Ravens 27, Packers 24 With a last second FG from Billy Cundiff!!!!!
Ravens Helmet



The NFL Season is here!!!!!!!!! LEGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment