Week 1 Recap.... In A Nutshell

Category: , ,

I know... It's Wednesday and I am JUST getting to what happened 3 days ago. My deepest apologies. I was on the new chapter of the Gridiron Gals Tour this past weekend. On Sunday night, Pigskin Loving Lady and I went to DC to see the Redskins beat the Cowboys in the last minute thriller. Then we headed up 95 North to see my Ravens get a win over the NY Jets. If you were me, you'd be updating your blog 3 days late, too.


So much has happened in just the first week in football. But because I'm so late, by now you've read every breakdown and thought from other writers and bloggers. So let me tell you how Week 1 went, only I'll do it via ESPN's 3 Fastest Minutes style:

Does anyone outside Miami or Buffalo, know or even CARE about their game on Sunday? You neither?? Okay.. NEXT!

Calvin Johnson was ROBBED!
Calvin Johnson Lions

Jay Cutler's arm is kryptonite to his own body

Sucks to be Matt Stafford, Ryan Grant, Kris Jenkins and Bob Sanders right now. Get well soon guys.

Dear Colts. The Texans are for real. Hell, maybe even the Titans. Beware. Signed, the punk that wishes she picked Houston and Tennessee in her picks last week.

Raiders, Bengals, 49ers and Chargers.... SMH at you!
Photobucket


BREAKING NEWS!!! Brett Favre is old!

There is nothing wrong with being confident about your team. But having your mouth write checks that your offense can't cash isn't a good look. If you need to ask, YES, I'm talking to Rex Ryan.

Two words: Ray...effing..... Lewis! Okay, that's 3 words but you get my point!!



This just in: Mike Vick still got it!

Jason Garrett= Brian Billick

Run Alex Barron... RUN!!!

Redskins fans, it's Wednesday. Enough with the, "We beat the Cowboys" talk. You have a MUCH bigger problem coming to town when you play Houston on Sunday.

Did I say Calvin Johnson Got robbed?!

Philip Rivers.. simma down boo! I know you're passionate when it comes to your craft, but you gotta take it easy... You don't make the hottest faces when you're mad, you know?! LuvUHere!

T.O.- You're a diva. The End!
Photobucket








Comment (1)

"BREAKING NEWS!!! Brett Favre is old!" And that is all!! LOL!!
That chubby gender-confused boy from that BET show eating that rib is KILLIN ME!! What the heck is he swing!?! LOL!

Post a Comment