See How The Meadowlands Changes Go Down (and Up)!

Category: , , ,

So I found this video on Yahoo Sports and thought it was pretty interesting and cool. A video in quadruple speed, showing how the stadium transforms from Giants stadium on Sunday afternoon to Jets stadium, ready for Monday Night Football.

New Meadowlands Stadium Change Over Time-Lapse from Ken Friberg and Daniel Life on Vimeo.



The fake nerdy side of me is amazed by this video. I've always wondered the process of transforming everything for the 2 teams, but now we get to see it first hand (even though it's CLEARLY on speed mode and I don't mean how fast it's going).

Am I the only person that thinks this is a bit much and the Jets would have been better off getting their own stadium after all of this? By the time you pay all of the people doing the transformations, you'd probably buy a new stadium anyway.

I figured this was a cool insight on the makings of Giants/Jets Stadium in the new Meadowlands. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments (2)

WOW!!! I tip my hat to the folks that make this amazing feat happen.

The Jets will never get their won Stadium. New Jersey would never pay for it unless they changed the name to the NJ Jets, which would actually make more sense since Woody Johnson's businesses are all based in NJ, but that's not going to happen, and NYC isn't going to pay for it because they aren't really Jets fans. The real Jets fans are from the outer boroughs and NJ. They don't want to pay for it.

Post a Comment