The NFL Chick's Week 2 NFL Picks

Category: , ,

So..... I didn't do too well last week, with Week 1 of my picks. What had happened was....................... I over analyze everything. And even though I had a few close ones (like Calvin Johnson getting ROBBED and the Lions losing as a result), almost never counts. Hopefully this will be a better week for your girl. But I can't make any promises. The season is still early so the unexpected victories will be in play. Anyway, here's my Week 2 NFL picks. Wish me luck!

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee (-5) - Vince Young >>> Dennis Dixon, at this point. I like the Titans, but let's not kid ourselves w the point spread. It's still the Steelers, who has a great defense.
Winner: Titans helmet by 3

Miami @ Minnesota (-5.5) -Old man Favre gets some much needed rest and lights up Minnesota up. Miami doesn't impress me at this point.
Winner: Vikings helmet


Arizona @ Atlanta (-6.5)- Atlanta gets it right this week.
Winner: Falcons helmet

Kansas City @ Cleveland (-2) - I'm gonna jump on the SEC of the NFL, AKA the KC Chiefs. They have a good running game, decent defense and possibly the next Dante Hall of special teams in Dexter McCluster. Sorry Cleveland, I don't believe you, you need more people
Winner: Chiefs helmet

Baltimore(-2.5) @ Cincinnati- This is a hard pick for me. The Bengals always gives the Ravens matchup problems. Add Terrell Owens to the mix and it may be a long day for my boys on defense. I also can't see Cincy going 0-2. I think it'll be close, but no cigars for my Ravens :(
Winner: Bengals helmet

Chicago @ Dallas (-7.5) - I'm not a believer in the Bears, as long as Cutler is there. They almost let a Lions team beat 'em, so do you REALLY think i am picking them to beat the Cowboys?! PSSSSSHHHHH!!
Winner:Cowoboys helmet

Philadelphia (-6) @ Detroit- Mike Vick shows his ass this weekend. I want to pick Detroit, because I want them to not suck anymore. But Matt Stafford being out doesn't help much.
Winner: Eagles helmet

Buffalo @ Green Bay (-13)- Bufflao will let CJ Spiller loose. But it won't be enough because the Packers are THAT good.
Winner: Packers logo

Tampa Bay @ Carolina (-3.5) - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake me when this one is over.
Winner: Panthers helmet

Seattle @ Denver (-3.5) - Okay, so Pete Carroll got his 1st NFL since returning to the league. Now he'll get his first loss this Sunday.
Winner: Broncos helmet

St. Louis @ Oakland (-3.5) - Oakland, this is your last chance to prove me right, dammitz! I said you were on a major rise this season. But so far you suck major ass. If you lose this weekend I won't be picking you anymore this season. And you know I'm petty, so I mean it
Winner: Raiders Helmet

Houston (-3) @ Washington- The Redskins didn't have 1 offensive TD last week. The Texans, however, scored 34 points last week. I'm not saying Houston will have a field day against the Redskins. But I am saying Hall and Rogers are about to learn just who Andre Johnson is.
Winner: Photobucket

New England (-3) @ NY Jets- The way the Pats played last week, they look like they are on a mission. The way the Jets offense looked last week, they look like they are scurrred (not scared, but scurrred). I'm picking the quiet, confident group. Not the loud, obnoxious one.
Winner: Patriots Helmet

Jacksonville @ San Diego (-7) - My boo and Co. will right the ship this week. But I still expect the Jaguars to try and spoil the party. It's a shame no one will be able to see it locally, because the game will probably be blacked out.
Winner: Chargers helmet

NY Giants @ Indianapolis (-5) - AKA, The Manning Bowl. Eli vs. Peyton... Big Head vs Jug Head. This should be a good one, just like the last time these two rock head brothers met. I expect a good game, but with the same results as last time. Big Bro Manning wins again.... in a good game.
Winner:Colts helmet

MNF: New Orleans (-5.5) @ San Francisco- San Fran looked AWFUL last week. Playing against the world champs on Monday Night might not be the ego booster they need. Basically, I ain't picking 'em!
Winner: Saints helmet

Comments (0)

Post a Comment